Skip to content
- Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19. This Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Sullivan County Regional Health Dept.
- Hotline for those with questions.
Tenn. Dept. of Health
- Tennessee Department of Health has launched a Tennessee Coronavirus Public Information Line in partnership with the Tennessee Poison Center. The hotline number is 877-857-2945 and will be available from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST daily.
Northeast Tenn. Regional Health Office
- A Northeast COVID-19 Information Line has been set up and is fully staffed from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. on weekdays.
- To reach the hotline, call 423-979-4689.
Virginia Dept. of Health
- More information on their website HERE.
- What to do if you are sick: Call your doctor: If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.